3.12.2010

Try me Thursdays...

So im trying something new...Every thursday I want you and by YOU I mean the 10 people that might read this blog to assign me something....in a manner of speaking. Self deprivation aside, I want people, meaning you, to suggest a theme for my random photo outing days. I tend to cruise around the city in down time and look for images. What I would like is for everyone to send me a theme, whether it be as specific as "a portrait of someone waiting for the bus or as open as "warmth, blue, loud, etc".
Soooo, please throw something at me and i'll take a day out to search for it.
Much thanks....
Oh and here's an amazing video (not mine of course). Tom Waits "rapping" (sort of) with Kool Keith. I have seen the next plateau and to be honest i'm a fan.


"Spacious Thoughts" NASA feat. Kool Keith & Tom Waits from Fluorescent Hill on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. So I know this is a day late but I want to send in my theme. My theme is brick. I think some where in the picture should have brick in it. It is probably one of my favorite things in this world.
    Please my eyes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see something that has to do with a bridge. Bridges are a cool symbol for me, so I'd like to see a cool shot with a bridge - a unique, different kind of bridge, not your every day bridge.

    ReplyDelete